What to Expect During Your Visit
1. When you arrive, you’ll be greeted by a Patient Coordinator who will quickly enter you into our system, provide necessary medical forms and collect your co-pay.
2. Your Healing Assistant will care for you by offering our complimentary amenities to ensure you’re comfort during you're visit. You may complete it on our tablet, on paper—or you can download here and complete prior to arrival.
3. Once you have completed the medical forms, a Medical Assistant will show you to a private room to take your vital signs, collect medical information, and assess your symptoms and concerns.
4. In preparation for your consultation with the physician, a Medical Assistant may perform tests including blood work, EKG, urine analysis or X-rays, which will be ready for your doctor to review with you.
5. You’ll meet your doctor who’ll listen to your concerns, perform any necessary physical exams—then discuss test results and a treatment plan.
6. Your Healing Assistant will provide additional information if necessary, as well as any prescriptions your doctor prescribed.
7. A follow up visit may be scheduled, if necessary, to ensure that your condition is improving.
8. Relax and enjoy our amenities in our comfortable environment for as long as you’d like. We know feeling better is a process—and we want you to feel welcomed and cared for while at Healing Heart. We’ll always do our best to meet your needs.